Jared's techno blog

Thursday, December 23, 2004

aspnet_regiis.exe to register ASP.NET with IIS

ASP.NET Forums (Logged in as: jarednevans): "was getting an error that said 'Visual Studio has detected that this server is not runnig ASP.NET 1.1', although I new I was inded running 1.1. I asked a friend about this error and he said I had to register the components. However he could't remember the command. So, I was browsing this forum and come across this post. typed in the 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_regiis.exe -i' and sure enough bam! just like that. thanks yall, I didn't even have to ask, lol. My situation was similiar as I have a brand new installation of XP SP2 and of course the Framework 1.1, as VS.NET is installed and working."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home